Codemasters has released F1 23 update 1.15 (PS5 version 1.015) on all platforms, and this brings a host of bug fixes and improvements to the racing sim. Read on for the complete F1 23 patch notes for October 16.
F1 23 Update 1.15 Patch Notes | F1 23 Update 1.015 Patch Notes | F1 23 Update v1.15 Patch Notes:
- Addition of the F2™ 2023 season in-game
- Addition of ‘F1® Pro Series’ drivers to the Icon driver pool in My Team
- Sports Update for F1® 23, changes to vehicle geometry, bodywork, sponsors, colours, and team attire have all been made
- Fixed an issue where the Singapore Grand Prix was incorrectly 61 laps instead of 62
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get ‘Speeding under the Safety Car’ penalties when entering the pits with a negative delta time
- Fixed an incorrect bump on the pitlane entry of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, potentially unsettling the car
- Fixed an issue with corner cutting and track limits at the Las Vegas Strip Circuit. This necessitates TT leaderboards for Las Vegas to be reset in this patch
- Fixed an issue where the front suspension on the official cars was not attached to the wheel
- Fixed an issue where textures on top of the halo were not correct on the Ferrari SF-23
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
Players using Thrustmaster wheels can install new firmware to fix issues relating to Force Feedback. More information about that can be found here.
Once a new patch is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.