Fresh details on the long-delayed Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League have surfaced on Reddit, which have been verified as ‘legit’ by one of the moderators. Among the details revealed include mention of a Deluxe Edition and Day One Edition, which will retail for £99.99 and £69.99, respectively.
The Deluxe Edition offers three days early access to the game, in addition to battle pass points and extra costumes. Meanwhile, the Day One Edition adds extra costumes into them mix.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
Further details were revealed during an internal trailer for the game that was showcased at a trade show, which includes the following:
- Real-time weather effects
- Day/Night cycle
- The game’s setting of Metropolis is reportedly twice the size of Arkham Knight’s Gotham City
- Rocksteady has one year of extra content in the works, including new characters and missions
- Suicide Squad allows you to play solo while switching between all four characters or online via co-op
- No details on microtransactions, XP, or any games-as-a-service content
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League was originally due out in May 2023 before being delayed into 2024.
[Source – Reddit]