Team NINJA has unsheathed the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty update 1.19 patch notes for you to digest, which implements a range of major bug fixes for the title on all formats.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in which the Martial Arts level of weapons already in the player’s possession was incorrectly set to Lv. 1 instead of Lv. 0 upon unlocking Upgrade Martial Arts.
- The Martial Arts level of the player’s weapons will not decrease after the update is applied.
- Fixed a bug causing the notifications for obtaining Hidden Tomes in the Thousand-Mile Journey to be displayed even when Hidden Tomes had not been obtained.
- Fixed a bug preventing the adjustments made to the effectiveness of special effects in Ver. 1.200 from being applied to players’ equipment.
- After the update is applied, the values will be corrected while loading.
- Fixed a bug preventing premium special effects from being assigned to premium embedding slots for accessories received from Shitieshou.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused equipment in the storehouse to be salvaged or sold in Auto-Salvage/Auto-Sell Mode.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when changing the settings on the Auto-Salvage/Auto-Sell Mode screen under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from acquiring accolades upon completing the Thousand-Mile Journey in Recruit sessions.
[Source – Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Patch Notes]